Sunday, October 26, 2008

Ginkgo Embroidery

My latest (kind of) project. I actually started this is June or July, neglected it for a long time, and then finished it September. Now it's late October and I'm finally getting around to posting it! Also, this picture is not very good. This past week, I did a small embroidery for my friend's birthday, but I didn't take a picture of it. This week, I'm busy working, yoga-ing, and working on my Halloween costume! I'm going to be a martian. Yesterday, I rode my bike down to the big market and bought some silver and shiny purple fabrics and gathered other necessary martian supplies.  Then, I begin my next embroidery projects, which will be of Gwangju sky-rise apartment buildings. I'm going to try to be more on top of getting art projects done. We've been here 5 months now.