Thursday, May 21, 2009

Beard and Salad

A few weeks ago Matt decided to forego shaving. This is his new beard-y face. He's working on looking rugged for Vietnam, I guess. Also, Matt can never make a normal face for a photo. Then he said that I'm supporting voyeurism. 


Here is my version of Korean salad. It's pretty simple and easy. The Korean version is totally soaked so that the leaves are soaked and wilted. I took it down a notch by using bit less dressing. 

Wash and rip up green lettuce leaves. Mince a couple of cloves of garlic. Throw on a little sesame oil and soy sauce. Shake on some red pepper flakes. Douse in sesame seeds (they are my new favorite thing to add to every thing). Toss. 

We're going to the beach this weekend. Then we're down to our last week at school. Aaah!

No comments: